iDebit in a Nutshell
iDebit is a simple, secure, and fast way to deposit money to an online casino. In speed, it beats deposit methods like eCheck by a mile while being just as fast and safe as Visa, Mastercard, or Interac.
How to Use iDebit for Casino Deposits?
iDebit is an easy way for Canadians to transfer money to an online casino. You don’t need a credit card for an iDebit transaction, as iDebit works directly with your online banking credentials.
You don’t even need to register iDebit account as you can do casino deposits with a Guest-status. You can, however, open an iDebit account here if you wish to do so. If you do have a funded iDebit account, your future casino transactions come fee-free.
Steps for Casino Deposit
- Go to an iDebit-accepting casino such as Spin Casino
- Sign-up / log-in at Spin Casino
- Click yourself to cashier and select iDebit
- Log in or check out as Guest with iDebit
- Select your bank and log in with your online banking credentials
- Click “approve” and you’re set
After you’ve completed the steps, your money will show up instantly in your casino account.
Steps for Withdrawal
- Go to the casino you want to make the withdrawal
- Log in
- Click “My account” / “cashier” and select iDebit
- Enter the sum you want to cash out
- Accept the transaction
- Once the casino has processed the payment, the money will show up on your account
Can I Deposit With it from All Canadian Banks?
Very close. iDebit supports eight Canadian banks.
- Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
- Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank)
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- TD Canada Trust
- Simplii Financial (previously known as PCF)
- National Bank
Are There Fees in iDebit Casino Payments?
If you’ve signed up an iDebit account and have money on your account, the transaction is completely free.
If you haven’t opened an iDebit account, you’ll pay a fixed fee of $1.5 for each transaction to an online casino. No matter the amount you transfer to a casino, it’s always $1.5.
iDebit charges withdrawals $2 from casinos. The same as with deposits, it’s always $2 regardless of the amount you’re cashing out.
iDebit Casino Bonuses
If you’re on a real bonus hunting spree, you can get thousands of dollars extra to boost your bankroll. That’ll go a long way when you’re playing slots, giving you more chances to win. You can find all the atop this page.
What are the Top iDebit-accepting Casinos?
We have two casinos that have separated themselves from the pack.
- Spin Casino – Spin Casino is a great option for sports bettors and slots players. They offer $1000 casino bonus and $200 free bet for sportsbook when you deposit with iDebit.
- LeoVegas – If you’re playing on the go, LeoVegas is your choice. iDebit is their go-to deposit method.
What are the Best iDebit-accepting Sportsbooks?
Real money online bookies have widely adopted iDebit but not all of them have it. The sportsbooks below are top-notch options for every Canadian sports bettor.
- LeoVegas – LeoVegas offers a great mobile sportsbook. Their in-play betting is the standard in the business.
- Spin Casino – The best iDebit sportsbook bonus, $200 free bet. Competitive odds.
- Guts – Excellent range of sports to bet on. NHL, NFL, CFL, Premier League – they’ve got you covered.
Which Gambling Games Can I Play at iDebit Casinos?
You can gamble on pretty much everything you wish. You can play online slots, video poker, roulette, online poker, and bet on sports. Also you can play at a live casino like the one that Rizk Casino’s got.
The selection of games is completely the same when playing at an iDebit-accepting casino. So you can play anything you want, online blackjack included.
One of the top iDebit blackjack sites is LeoVegas, who offer a great live casino blackjack and standard real money blackjack. They even shell out a $250 live casino bonus, which is a sight for sore eyes. Not many sites offer bonuses for table games like blackjack and roulette, but LeoVegas is truly an exception to the rule.
Is iDebit Secure?
Along with speed, security is iDebit’s calling card. The information is never shared with a third party (such as an online casino). Your transaction is peer-to-peer with iDebit and your online bank, the online casino will only see that the dollars have appeared in your name through iDebit.
Can I Use it in Canada?
Certainly. iDebit is in business in over 30 countries. iDebit was born out of InstaDebit, which is Canada-only payment method similar to iDebit. Back in 2006 iDebit was created to compete in international markets to complement InstaDebit, but naturally Canada is the number one priority for iDebit.
Why Should I Use iDebit and Not Paypal?
Paypal doesn’t allow gambling transaction for Canadians. iDebit is just as easy as Paypal transaction, as you’ll transfer the money directly from your online bank.
How Do I Contact Them?
You can ring them at +1 855 443 3248 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find their live chat here.
What’s the Best iDebit Casino Bonus?
We have to give the nod to Spin Casino. They offer $1000 real money extra when you deposit with iDebit. Your first deposit is doubled up to $400, and two subsequent deposits doubled up to $300 each. It’s a great deal.